- Tara Gidus, (Nutrition Science), team dietician for the Orlando Magic and owner of Tara Gidus Nutrition Consulting
- Julie Eddleman (Consumer Science), Director of North American Media and Marketing and Shopper Marketing for Procter & Gamble
Lori Wandzilak (Hospitality and Tourism Management) Chef Concierge at The Mirage Hotel.
John Seffrin (Health and Kinesiology), Head of the American Cancer Society
Megan Ober (Human Development and Family Studies), is a nurse in Sacramento, Calif., delivering chemotherapy infusion to adults in an outpatient clinic.
Charles Miller (Health Sciences), Head of the Radiation Studies Branch at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Bruce Grosbety (Hospitality and Tourism Management), Vice President of Operations for the Terra Resort Group
- Amy Hines (Consumer Sciences), philanthropist and creator of Nawty Dawg Big Heart.
- Ashley Zygmunt (Consumer Science), Fashion Designer and owner of ZAMRIE clothing label.
- Amanda Spencer (HTM’03), manages “Spencer Special Events” in the low country area of South Carolina.