Many factors contribute to Purdue's admission process. For specific information, use the links below:
How to Apply
All Purdue applicants are encouraged to apply online, which offers several advantages:
- online status check to ensure your application is complete or to review what is missing
- online decision status, once an admission decision has been made
- integrity of information because the information you provide does not need to be re-entered
High school students are encouraged to apply early in their senior year.
Graduate admission is granted to a specific department and for a specific campus, and is through the Purdue Graduate School.
Graduate programs in the College of Health and Human Sciences may have different deadlines and some may have additional admissions requirements. Review the specific requirements, instructions, and deadlines for graduate programs in the following units:
- Consumer Sciences and Retailing
- Health and Kinesiology
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Nutrition Science
- Psychological Sciences
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
How to Apply
Application is to the Purdue Graduate School via an online application. The Graduate School can provide help with the application process.