French Culture, Food, & Health
Spring Break 2013
Join us in Burgundy, France. This seven-day program offers the chance to earn 2 credits as you experience the exquisite culinary and cultural delights of France. Our journey will include excursions to the local farmer's market, a vineyard, oil press, and chocolate maker. Additionally, you will participate in a wine and cheese class and cooking classes to advance your knowledge of the French Paradox. Students will experience the exquisite culinary and cultural delights of France while exploring the relationship of diet to health.
- All program transportation while in France
- Visits to Lyon and Roanne
- Farmers market
- Cooking classes
- Antique shopping
- Gastronomy Center of France
- Chocolate and cheese
- French kitchen supply outlet store
- All Purdue majors. Priority for enrollment will be given to sophomores and above.
- Opportunity to earn 2 credit hours
Fees and Scholarships
Apply for a Tse Scholarship for a 2012 study abroad program. Application deadline is October 14.
Visit Purdue Study Abroad for other scholarships that may available.
- Elsa Janle