The Multi-faceted Dimensions of International Not-for-Profit Organizations (Colombia)
Spring Break 2012
Explore the Colombian culture and enjoy the excitement of tropical South America as you travel with Ambassadors for Children on an excursion to Cartagena, Colombia. This one-week program offers the chance to earn 3 credit hours as you enjoy the sun, two oceans, and the fulfillment of helping children in need. The program includes a tour of the city, a visit to the University of Cartagena, local cuisine and dancing, and you'll meet with local businesses.
- Visit the most Popular Tourist City in Colombia
- Experience Cartagena's centuries-old history
- Study with students from the University of Cartagena
- Enjoy Colombian cooking, dancing, and latin culture
- Snorkel in the crystal waters of the Caribbean!
- Meet business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Add first-hand non-profit experiences to your resume!
- Help local disadvantaged children in a:
- *Refugee Camp
- *Cancer Center
- Watch video
- All Purdue majors
Fees and Scholarships
- Cost for this trip is TBD
- Apply for a Tse Scholarship for a 2012 study abroad program. Application deadline is October 14.
- Visit Purdue Study Abroad for other scholarships that may available.