HHS Study Abroad Photo Contest
View HHS Study Abroad photos and vote for your favorite on
Wednesday, April 10, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in PMU 118.
No cost to enter.
Deadline to submit: 4 PM, Friday, March 29, 2013
- People: Children, adults, families, self portraits
- Nature: Plants, landscapes, waterscapes, wildlife
- Architecture: Buildings, cityscapes, landmarks
- Boilermakers Abroad: Students wearing Purdue attire or displaying Purdue Pride
- Applicant must be a current student in the College of Health and Human Sciences (HHS) who has participated in and earned credit for an HHS/Purdue study abroad program.
- Photo must be from a Purdue or HHS Study Abroad program that you participated in between July 1, 2010 and March 17, 2013.
- No professional photography.
- You may submit up to two photographs, but each photograph must be sent via separate e-mail message.
- Entries must abide by all of the submission details below to be considered.
Submit your photo file and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- File must be 300 dpi
- File must be a .jpg or .tif format
- Applicant name (First, Middle, Last)
- Class standing (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student)
- HHS department/school and major
- Name of photographer (if not applicant)
- Photo category
- Location where photo was taken
- Name of study abroad program
- Month/year photo was taken
- Description of the photograph and/or your study abroad experience (30 words or less)
Label your file like this: Category_Location_Last Name (i.e. People_France_Smith.jpg)
Photos will be displayed in PMU 118 on Wednesday, April 10, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, for public voting. Votes will be tallied by the HHS Special Events Office. Winners will be notified by e-mail on April 12, and announced on the HHS Website.
Winning photographs will be displayed at various HHS events (such as study abroad fairs), on the HHS Website and HHS Study Abroad Facebook page, and shared with other HHS units interested in promoting study
Submitted photo(s) becomes property of the College of Health and Human Sciences. By submitting your photograph(s), you permit HHS to use your name in conjunction with the photo(s) in any and all media. HHS has the right to determine the future use of the photos.
By submitting your photograph (s), you confirm any people who might appear in your photograph have given their consent for their photograph/image to be displayed in the ways outlined above.
Questions? Contact Travis Tester at email@example.com or 765-494-7890.