The Graduate School Advance to a Higher Degree

Request for Meeting with a Peer Ombuds

You may request a meeting with a peer ombuds on the form below.

The peer ombuds office is located in The Graduate Student Center (ground floor of the Northwestern Parking Garage) at 504 Northwestern Avenue, West Lafayette, IN 47907.

If you would like to meet with Dr. Atkinson or Dr. Gabauer instead, please contact Ms. Shelby Newberry at (765) 494-2600 or by email Ms. Newberry will arrange a time, almost always within one week, for you to meet with Dr. Atkinson or Dr. Gabauer.

Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 170 | 155  S. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114 | 765-494-2600

© 2017 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by The Purdue University Graduate School

If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact The Purdue University Graduate School.