What is Overleaf?
FREE Scientific Authoring Tool for Purdue Students, Faculty, and Staff
Some of the features of Overleaf include:
- Online collaboration in Rich Text or LaTeX editing. Easily switch between either mode.
- Real-time collaboration in your browser for sharing and editing projects with authorized users. You can remove collaborators at any time.
- Real-time preview of projects to review your document while editing and writing - type on the left and see your finished document on the right.
- Integrated, streamlined publishing allows you to publish immediately and directly to the journal of your choice with an integrated submission system to dozens of publishing partners - more coming in 2016.
- Purdue resource portal available - including Purdue templates, FAQs, and resource links.
Using your Purdue, IUPUI, Purdue North Central, Purdue Calumet, or Purdue Fort Wayne affiliated email address.
Don't know how to TeX, but want to learn?
Learn more about Overleaf!
Overleaf at Purdue
Mary Anne Baynes (CMO of Overleaf) and John Hammersley (CEO of Overleaf) hosted informational sessions at Purdue.