Science, Mathematics, Computer, and Technology Programs
This internship is an 8-week program, between the end of May and the beginning of August. Interns will work closely with a Purdue research team on cutting-edge projects. They will be involved in the day-to-day life of a research lab and take part in all aspects of CS research. Travel costs and a cost-of-living stipend are available.
The deadline for applications is February 10,2015. To apply, send a CV, the name of a faculty reference and a short cover letter explaining your research interests to email@example.com. Notifications will be sent by March 1.
656 Oval Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Eligibility: Undergraduate students
Funding: Yes (Stipend)
Keywords: Information security research
This 8-week summer program at Purdue University's West Lafayette campus allows undergraduate students to engage in the forefront of information security research working on individual project areas. Â Some areas include:
- The Cloud's DNA
- Detecting Patterns of Humor
- Quantifying Informativeness and Novelty of Text
- Detecting Script-Underlying Recurring Situations in Text
- A security-enabled interface for humanoid robot-to-robot communication, within a HARMS model.
- Eight week duration (5/29-7/20, 2012)
- $500 weekly stipend
- Housing, meals and travel provided
- Weekly pizza seminar series
- Midterm and final mini-symposium
- IAS labs tour
- Social Events
Professor Sergei Savikhin
Department of Physics
525 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2036
Eligibility: U.S. citizen/permanent resident
Participate in a forefront research project this summer! Highlights of this Research Experience for Undergraduates include: a research project, a stipend, weekly seminars, social programs, student presentations and research symposium, conferences, and ongoing research.