Purdue University National Rankings
- Purdue is the #1 destination for international students in STEM disciplines, according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Purdue is listed as a Top 50 World University, according to Times Higher Education.
- According to the U.S. News & World Report, Purdue University is the #20 Public National University.
- Purdue is the #1 STEM university for international students according to the Department of Homeland Security.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Purdue the #8 Best College for Veterans.
- Purdue is listed among the Princeton Review's 150 "best value" colleges for 2012. The education services and test-prep company says the list, which appeared in USA Today, "is considered a guide for prospective college applicants to seek out the best value for their money."
- Purdue University ranks 8th nationally in SmartMoney magazine's college "payback" survey, which quantifies the long-term value of a college education. To rank the best buys, the magazine highlights the relationship between tuition costs and graduates' earning power.
- The nation's fastest campus supercomputer has been built at Purdue University. Nicknamed "Carter," the supercomputer was ranked 54th this week on the latest international Top500.org list of the world's most powerful supercomputers. Carter is already being used for a variety of scientific research projects.
- Purdue University ranks 23rd among the nation's best public universities (U.S.News & World Report, 2011).
- Purdue ranks 18th among the nation's best public universities (U.S.News & World Report, 2010).
- Purdue ranks 4th nationally in preparing its students for the work force (Wall Street Journal's "Corporate Recruiters" Survey, 2010).