Purdue University Graduate Programs - West Lafayette, Indiana
Purdue University administers its largest and most comprehensive campus in West Lafayette, Indiana, home to the Purdue University Graduate School. The Graduate School oversees more than 80 graduate programs at the West Lafayette campus, including exciting interdisciplinary graduate programs and a variety of certificate programs. Browse the programs below to see which one best fits your interest!
(Students wishing to enroll in programs leading to licensure or programs offered online should click here to obtain important disclosures.)
Please note that this page lists programs for the West Lafayette campus only. The Purdue University Graduate School also oversees nearly 30 programs at four additional campuses across the State of Indiana. If you are searching for one of our regional campuses, please visit our regional campus page.
Click on the first letter of the department or program name to go to that section of the listing.
(To check admission requirements, please click here.)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative Literature
- Comparative Pathobiology
- Computational Life Sciences
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Computer and Information Technology
- Computer Graphics Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Consumer Science
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Management - M.B.A.
- Management - M.S. Degree in Finance Program
- Management – M.S. Degree in Accounting Program
- Management – M.S. Degree in Global Supply Chain Management Program
- Management – M.S. Degree in Marketing Program
- Management - M.S. Degree in Economics Program
- Management – M.S. Degree in Business Analytics and Information Management Program
- Management - Ph.D.
- Management - Executive
- Management - Weekend M.B.A.
- Management – M.S. Degree in Human Resources Management Program
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicinal Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Political Science
- Psychological Sciences
- Public Health
- PULSe (Life Sciences)
- Biomolecular Structure and Biophysics
- Chemical Biology
- Chromatin and Regulation of Gene Expression
- Integrative Neuroscience
- Integrative Plant Sciences
- Membrane Biology
- Molecular Signaling and Cancer Biology
- Molecular Virology