Present a Workshop
As a registered recruiter to the Big Ten+ Graduate School Expo, you are invited to submit a proposal to present a workshop during the Grad Expo. This is a wonderful opportunity to introduce yourself to attending students and to assist them in preparing for and applying to graduate school.
The deadline to submit a workshop proposal is Wednesday, August 31, 2016. Notifications of successful proposal submissions will be sent by email by Tuesday, September 9, 2016.
Workshop topics must educate prospective graduate students about graduate education. Sample topics include:
- researching graduate schools
- preparing for standardized tests
- maximizing your competitiveness for graduate school
- applying to graduate school
- choosing a graduate program
Presenters must disclose in the proposal if they represent a company or other organization that is not an institution of higher education. They must also specify what types of products or services they provide.
All presenters are welcome to introduce themselves and their organizations. Formal presentations should be limited to the workshop topic. Informal presentations or specific details concerning products or services offered by your organization may be made available after the workshop's conclusion and during the graduate school fair.
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Company Product or Service (if not from an institution of higher education)
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Outline
- Workshop Description (100 words or less)
- Presenter(s) Biographies (50 words or less)
- Additional information may be requested from presenter(s)
Submit workshop proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.