These changes can be made in Adobe Photoshop:
- Open your logo in Adobe Photoshop and go to Image > Image size.
- In the box that appears, make sure “Resample Image” and “Constrain Proportions” is checked.
- Set the Width and Height as needed for your logo shape.
- Then, change the resolution to 72 pixels/inch.
- At the very top of the box you’ll notice the size of you file. It should be under 200K.
If you are unable to adjust your logo as needed, you are welcome to send the file you have. Just note that we cannot be responsible for logos that get distorted during placement due to incorrect sizing.