Office of Naval Research (ONR) - Historically Black Colleges and Universities - Future Engineering Faculty Fellowships
Deadline: Temporarily suspended
This program is designed to directly impact the number of students in the Ph.D. pipeline who are interested in teaching at Historically Black Engineering Colleges (HBECs).The fellowship awards will be for up to 3 years with the expectation that awardees will graduate in that timeframe.
- Students who are U.S. citizens of any ethinicity or gender may apply.
- Applicant must be pursuing an accredited Ph.D. degree as a full-time student in one of the following engineering fields: Aerospace; Electrical/Computer; Environmental; Manufacturing Sciences; Mechanical; Bio-Environmental; Industrial; Civil; Chemical; or Ocean.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3/4.0 or 4.3/5.0.
- Applicant may not receive any othere federally-funded fellowship during the ONR fellowship.
- Year 1: $32,400, full tuition and fees
- Year 2: $33,600, full tuition and fees
- Year 3: $34,800, full tuition and fees
Mr. Lando Little, Program Manager
North Carolina A & T State University
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
1601 E. Market St.
C/O ONR HBEC Future Faculty
Engineering Fellowship Program
Greensboro, NC 27411
Tel: (336) 334-7589
Fax: (336) 334-7540
- American Geosciences Institute (AGI) - Minority Geoscience Scholarships
- American Musicological Society - Howard Mayer Brown Fellowship in Musicology
- American Planning Association - Planning Fellowships
- Association of Schools of Public Health/US Center for Disease Control
- Dewson - Fellowship for Underrepresented Students
- Gordon Research Conferences
- Walter Library Underrepresented Minority Dissertation Fellowship
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National GEM Consortium for Graduate Degrees for Minorities in Engineering and Science
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (NRSA) F31
- National Physical Science Consortium
- Navajo Nation - Graduate Fellowship
- Office of Naval Research (ONR) - Historically Black Colleges and Universities - Future Engineering Faculty Fellowships
- Sandia National Laboratories - Master's Fellowship Program
- School for Advanced Research (SAR) - Resident Scholars Awards
- Smithsonian Institution - Awards Program for Native American Students
- Smithsonian Institution - Predoctoral, Dissertation, & Postdoctoral Fellowships