To register a CS&E/CLS seminar course, GRAD 68900, for Fall 2016, please send an email request to Brittany Wright, Graduate School Schedule Deputy, at firstname.lastname@example.org with following information. Note the seminar course registration will not be allowed at myPurdue until the schedule deputy approves your email request:
- Your PUID,
- Your full name,
- Your concentration track - CS&E or CLS
- Course # - GRAD 68900 (for both CS&E and CLS seminars)
- CRN # - 42552 for CS&E, 21276 for CLS
- To override a time conflict issue, fill out Form 23 and continue the registration as instructed above.
- After Aug. 31, 2016, Form 23 is required for all course registrations. Contact your advisor and course instructor for the signature, send registration request to Brittany, and take completed original Form 23 to the Office of Registrar.
- When the class capacity is full, the registration is closed immediately.
- CS&E/CLS seminars are offered in fall and spring semesters only.