To register a CS&E/CLS seminar course, GRAD 68900, for Spring 2017, please send an email request to Brittany Wright, Graduate School Schedule Deputy, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. Note the seminar course registration will not be allowed at myPurdue until the schedule deputy approves your email request:
- Your PUID,
- Your full name,
- Your concentration track - CS&E or CLS
- Course # - GRAD 68900 (for both CS&E and CLS seminars)
- CRN # - 47115 for CS&E | 47114 for CLS
- To override a time conflict issue, fill out Form 23 and continue the registration as instructed above.
- After Jan. 17, 2017, Form 23 is required for all course registrations. Contact your advisor and course instructor for the signature, send registration request to Brittany, and take completed original Form 23 to the Office of Registrar.
- When the class capacity is full, the registration is closed immediately.
- CS&E/CLS seminars are offered in fall and spring semesters only.