Scholarships and fellowships allow Purdue to attract top achievers and provide opportunity to students with financial need.
Our aim is to create a highly challenging and diverse environment — one that mirrors today's global society and workplace — through scholarships and fellowships that:
- Attract and reward students with exceptional academic abilities.
- Provide motivation and opportunity for 92 new students each year, representing each county in Indiana, who might not otherwise consider attending the Purdue.
- Attract and reward minority doctoral students planning to pursue careers as professors of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Support student-athletes in their quest to excel in athletic competition as well as in the classroom.
- Assist students performing with Purdue Musical Organizations and University Bands as they become well-rounded leaders.
- Challenge student leaders and further develop their leadership abilities.
- Advance the human and intellectual diversity of Purdue’s student population.
Access & Success Campaign
Several scholarship and program initiatives have been created through our Access & Success campaign, which hopes to assist more students than ever with its goal to raise $304 million.