Student Employment at the Telefund
We know how to make work fun at the Telefund. Earn money while making friends, talking to alumni and supporters of Purdue over the phone, and playing nightly games.
- Starting pay is $7.75/hr
- Earn semester raises
- Pad your resume with promotion opportunities
- Win nightly incentives from local businesses and walk out the door with cash in your pocket!
We ask you to commit to work three shifts each week. One of the shifts must be on either Friday or Sunday. Calling hours are listed on our main page.
We’d love to have you join our team. Fill out the online application or e-mail Jeannie Wade, and be sure to have the appropriate documentation with you on campus as listed below.
Required Documentation for Employment
- US Citizens: A picture ID and Social Security card or original state-issued birth certificate
- International Students: A current, non-expired passport, a form I-20, and an I-94 card
Dick and Sandy Dauch Alumni Center
403 West Wood St B200
West Lafayette, IN 47907
As part of the training, we provide a script with talking points so you won't get tongue-tied over the phone. View the Telefund script (Adobe Reader required).
- Contact Jeannie Wade at (765) 494-4741 or e-mail her.