Online registration for Formal Recruitment 2016 will open on June 1, 2016. Registration will close on Tuesday, August 23rd at 11:59pm.
Register for Formal Recruitment
1. Click here to be directed to My Campus Director.
2. Click "Register for Recruitment."
3. Create an account, and write down your username and password somewhere safe!
4. Fill in all of your information.
- Make sure the first letter of your first name and first letter of your last name are capitalized.
- Please provide the email address you check most often under "Preferred Email" and your Purdue email under "Purdue email"
- List your Preferred Name as the name you would like to appear on your nametag.
When entering your GPA, please enter the number out to two decimal places (ex: 3.14).
If you enter a legacy in the "Other" category, please put your relationship to that person in parentheses by their name (ex: Sarah Smith (cousin)).
Please include the maiden name of any legacies, if known.
5. Congratulations! You're ready for recruitment. Emails will be coming your way to let you know about preparing for recruitment.
Meet the Greeks will take place the Sunday before the first week of classes in the fall. Meet the Greeks is a casual event where interested students can meet members of all 82 Purdue fraternities and sororities and learn more about Greek life at Purdue!
Formal Recruitment Dates Fall 2016
PNM Orientation Wednesday, August 24th: You will meet your Gamma Chi, learn more about fraternity/sorority life at Purdue, and receive details on the formal recruitment process.
Gamma Chi Meeting Thursday, August 25th: A portion of this meeting is a program called iValU, where your Gamma Chi will discuss the importance of values to each sorority and how you can use your personal values to find a sorority that is right for you.
Open House Friday night and Saturday, August 26th and 287th This is the first round of recruitment. You will visit all 17 sororities over two days. You will get to know some of the sorority women and learn more about each sorority's philanthropy.
First Invitational Sunday, August 28th: During this round, you will visit a maximum of 13 sororities. You will learn more about the importance of sisterhood in each sorority.
Second Invitational Sunday, September 4th: During this round, you will visit a maximum of 8 sororities. You will learn more about leadership opportunities within sororities and how sorority women are involved on campus.
Preference Monday, September 5th: This is the final round of recruitment. You will visit a maximum of 3 sororities. You will learn more about the importance of Ritual in sororities. NOTE: This is Labor Day.
Bid Night Tuesday night, September 6th: Potential new members may receive a bid to one sorority.