Use of Vehicles for University Business
This policy applies to all Purdue University operations worldwide. Any vehicle driven while conducting University business or for any other University purpose must be operated in a safe and courteous manner. Vehicles must be operated in compliance with all applicable laws and Purdue policies.
University vehicles are made available only for University business, and only authorized drivers may operate University vehicles. Additionally, individuals who operate personal vehicles on University business or for any other University purpose are required to meet the same minimum driver qualifications. Drivers who fail to adhere to this policy and its related procedures may be deemed not to qualify for Indemnification from the University, and may be subject to disciplinary action as deemed appropriate.
Motorcycles, scooters, mopeds and similar vehicles may not be used to conduct University business or for any other University purposes. Refer to the Use of Vehicles for University Business Policies for additional information, www.purdue.edu/policies/facilities-safety/iva1.html.
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Standards of Personal Appearance and Dress
- Employee Uniforms
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Violent Behavior
- Smoke Free West Lafayette Campus
- Regulations Governing Use and Assignment of University Facilities
- General Liability Insurance
- Use of Vehicles for University Business
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Soliciting, Canvassing and Peddling on Campus
- Outside Employment and Other Outside Activities
- Political Activities
- Travel Permission and Expense
- Termination of Employment
- Protection Against Reprisal for Good Faith Disclosures (Whistleblower Protection)