Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

Travel Permission and Expense

Authority to travel on University business must be requested and approved in writing prior to any travel outside the state of Indiana using President’s Form 17. Staff members whose assigned duties require recurring travel may secure in-state or blanket approval for travel by contacting the department business office. Reimbursement of expenses should be requested using Accounting Form 25.

Specific details about traveling on University business may be found at www.purdue.edu/travel. Brief explanations of travel policy may be found in the domestic and foreign pocket guides at www.purdue.edu/travel/publications.