Smoke Free West Lafayette Campus
Smoking in University facilities and vehicles is prohibited on the West Lafayette campus.
Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas. Refer to map of designated smoking areas at www.purdue.edu/physicalfacilities/smokefree/map.htm.
Smoking is permitted in privately owned, closed vehicles. For more details about the smoking policy, refer to the Smoke Free West Lafayette Campus Policy (WL-5). See http://www.purdue.edu/policies/west-lafayette/wl-5.html
Additional resources available at the smoke-free webpage: www.purdue.edu/physicalfacilities/smokefree.
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Standards of Personal Appearance and Dress
- Employee Uniforms
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Violent Behavior
- Smoke Free West Lafayette Campus
- Regulations Governing Use and Assignment of University Facilities
- General Liability Insurance
- Use of Vehicles for University Business
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Soliciting, Canvassing and Peddling on Campus
- Outside Employment and Other Outside Activities
- Political Activities
- Travel Permission and Expense
- Termination of Employment
- Protection Against Reprisal for Good Faith Disclosures (Whistleblower Protection)