Colleges and Schools
|Education||Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences|
|Health and Human Sciences||Technology|
|Liberal Arts||Veterinary Medicine|
One of two divisions originally established at Purdue in 1869. It now consists of 11 academic departments.
Established as a department of education in 1908, it became a school in 1989 and a college in 2005. It is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Indiana Department of Education and is in compliance with Title II reporting requirements.
In addition to the degrees offered through the college, teacher preparation programs are offered in collaboration with the colleges of Agriculture, Consumer and Family Sciences, Liberal Arts, Science, and Technology.
Four-year programs in civil and mechanical engineering first became available in 1875. The college now has 11 schools and three divisions. It ranks among the largest in the United States, and both its undergraduate and graduate programs are highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
Established July 1, 2010, the college brings together nine existing academic units on campus in an effort to enhance student opportunities and promote faculty collaborations aimed at improving health and quality of life.
Established in 1963 as the School of Humanities, Social Science, and Education, it was renamed in 1989 and 2005. The college currently has 12 academic departments.
Established in 1958 through the merging of the Department of Industrial Management and Transportation and the Department of Economics. It is recognized as one of the top business schools in the country.
Originally established as a two-year school of pharmacy in 1884, it currently offers programs leading to a BS and a PharmD. Graduate degrees and advanced postgraduate residencies also are offered.
Established in 1962, the college has seven academic departments, including the first computer science department in the nation.
Founded in 1964 to provide appropriate career educational opportunities to students whose technological interests and aptitudes are application-oriented. Now one of the nation’s largest, it consists of eight academic departments and resides in 10 Indiana communities in addition to the West Lafayette campus.
Established as a school in 1957, it opened in 1959. In addition to its associate, baccalaureate, and graduate programs, the school cooperates with the Indiana University School of Medicine to offer first- and second-year courses.