Purdue has a wide variety of ways to help students succeed in the classroom.
Academic Success Center
Become the best student you can be, whether that is through ...
- online resources and handouts,
- one-on-one consultation,
- group study sessions,
- workshops and classes,
- or other campus tutoring resources available across campus.
Preparing for Exams
It's five minutes before your exam starts, are you ready? Do you feel confidant? Preparing for exams is a process that begins well before your exam date (or the night before). This 8 day study plan will help you both prepare and evaluate your study habits.
- Begin your calendar at least five days before the exam date.
- Insert the date for each calendar day.
- Under PLANNED, lay out your "game plan." Include:
- Exam topic.
- Time dedicated (and if possible, when) to each task.
- Materials needed.
- Under REALITY, write what you actually did.
- Evaluate your plan. How realistic was it? Do you need to start earlier? Did you include all important materials? Did you include different types of study methods such as studi groups? What will you do differently next time?