Veterinary Medicine Faculty Positions
Below the listing of the specific departments within the College of Veterinary Medicine, you will find the most current job postings.
- Animal Disease and Diagnostic Laboratory (ADDL)
- No openings at this time.
- Basic Medical Science
- Assistant Professor, Musculoskeletal Biology (002923-2013)
- Comparative Pathobiology Department
- Public Health Epidemiologist, Tenure-Track Faculty (003054-2014)
- Assistant Professor, Anatomic Pathology (002843-2013)
- Assistant Professor of Veterinary Pathology (002621-2012)
- Veterinary Administration
- Two half-time Clinical Assistant Professors (002860-2013)
- Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- Assistant or Associate Professor, Small Animal Internal Medicine (This posting represents 2 positions) (003083-2014)
- Assistant or Associate Professor, Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery (003064-2014)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Equine Ambulatory Practice (003053-2014)
- Clinical or Tenure-track/Assistant/Associate Professor (003042-2014)
- Tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor, Neurology (003003-2014)
- Head, Full Professor (002974-2013)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (002821-2013)
- Asst/Assoc/Full Professor, Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (003081-2014)
"Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply."