Graduate Student EA/EO Sessions
The Graduate Student EA/EO Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response session is designed to provide graduate students with a foundation in the areas of equal access and equal opportunity. Information on discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, Title IX, disabilities, retaliation and the process at the University for the resolution of complaints will be presented. The University's Nondiscrimination Policy Statement, Anti-harassment Policy, and Procedures for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment will be provided to every participant. Participants are asked to assess the role personal behavior and conduct play in ensuring an inclusive university community free of discrimination and harassment.
Graduate student sessions are 60 minutes in length. Click here to view and register for upcoming sessions.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
- Time: 3:30-4:30 pm
- Location: ARMS 1103
- Schedule #: 19192
To schedule an in-person session for your department, please contact email@example.com or 765-494-6373.
- Log in to WebCert using your Purdue Career Account information.
- Click on the "Vice President for Ethics and Compliance" heading.
- Click on "Graduate Student EA/EO Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response."
- Click on "Take Certification."
- Log in with your Purdue Career Account information.
- Confirm your contact information is correct.
- Click on "Continue."
- You should receive a registration confirmation email and be redirected to Blackboard.
View Training Module and Complete Certification Quiz
- Log in to Blackboard using your Purdue Career Account Information.
- Click on "Graduate Student EA/EO Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response" under "My Courses."
- NOTE: It may take up to 5 minutes for the course to appear in Blackboard after registering.
- Follow the instructions within Blackboard to view the training module and complete the certification quiz.
- A confirmation will be sent to your University email address.
NOTE: Purdue is committed to making all programs accessible to participants with disabilities. To request an accommodation or special assistance for a program due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-6373.