Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
This program is to educate faculty, staff, and students on their responsibilities regarding sexual harassment and child sexual abuse; to familiarize faculty, students, and staff with University policy and practices focusing on sexual harassment and child sexual abuse; and to foster safe and respectful University environments to better protect students, faculty, and staff from incidents of sexual harassment and abuse.
There are no in-person sessions scheduled at this time. To schedule an in-person session for your department, please contact email@example.com or 765-494-6373.
To access the online program, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to WebCert using your Purdue Career Account information.
- Click on the "Vice President for Ethics and Compliance" heading.
- Click on "Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response."
- Click on "Take Certification."
- Log in with your Purdue Career Account information.
- Confirm your contact information is correct.
- Click on "Continue."
- You should receive a registration confirmation email and be redirected to Blackboard.
View Training Module and Complete Certification Quiz
- Log in to Blackboard using your Purdue Career Account Information.
- Click on "Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response" under "My Courses."
- NOTE: It may take up to 5 minutes for the course to appear in Blackboard after registering.
- Follow the instructions within Blackboard to view the training module and complete the certification quiz.
- A confirmation will be sent to your University email address.
NOTE: Purdue is committed to making all programs accessible to participants with disabilities. To request an accommodation or special assistance for a program due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-6373.