Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

Request Replacement of your IRS Form 1098-T

You can request a duplicate copy of your IRS Form 1098-T in either of two ways:

  • You can access myPurdue and view the same information which was previously sent to you on the IRS Form 1098-T. This data can be printed for future reference. myPurdue is available 24 hours a day.
  • You can contact us and request that we send you a duplicate IRS Form 1098-T. You can reach us in a variety of ways: