Technology Showcase Flyers
Jigsaw is a visual analytics system that helps investigators in areas such as law enforcement and intelligence understand large collections of text documents and spreadsheets.
VALET provides users with a suite of analytical tools coupled with an interactive visual interface for data exploration and analysis. This system includes linked views and interactive displays that spatiotemporally model criminal and traffic incidents and allows police to observe patterns and quickly identify regions with higher probabilities of activity.
Interactive analysis, interpretation, and geotagging of gang graffiti.
Automatic interpretation, response, and evacuation protocols of hazmat placards in the DOT Emergency Response Guidebook
An extensible web-based map application that supports geovisual exploration of, and sense making about, criminal activity in space and time.
This system provides Coast Guard managers and analysts with a suite of tools for analyzing the distribution of previous search and rescue cases and a methodology for understanding the risk, efficiencies, and benefits involved with reallocation or reduction of resources.
SensePlace2 is a geovisual analytics application that forages place-time-attribute information from the Twitterverse and supports crisis management through visually-enabled sensemaking with the information derived.
An Interactive Visual Analytics System for Analyzing Competitive Advantage Using Point of Sale Data.
The COE Explorer is an information platform for viewing, exploring, and analyzing information about the DHS University Programs research network.
VACCINE is dedicated to creating methods and tools to analyze and manage vast amounts of information for all mission areas of homeland security.
View VACCINE Information:
- Arizona State University
- Florida International University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Indiana University
- Morgan State University
- Navajo Technical College
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Houston, Downtown
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Washington
- Virginia Tech
- Carleton University, Canada
- Dalhousie University, Canada
- Justice Institute of British Columbia, Canada
- Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Swansea University, UK
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of Manitoba, Canada
- University of Oxford, UK
- University of Stuttgart, Germany
- University of Victoria, Canada
Featured VACCINE Student
Silvia Oliveros-Torres is a master's student in computer engineering graduating in May 2013.
500 Central Drive #226
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2022
- Phone: (765) 496-3747
- Fax: (765) 494-1028