VACCINE LLC's Corporate Affiliate Program
September 24, 2010
Under the direction of the not-for-profit Purdue Research Foundation, VACCINE has established a limited liability corporation to oversee its corporate visionary partner program. The VACCINE Corporate Affiliate Program offers companies worldwide a unique opportunity to collaborate with VACCINE faculty, students, and researchers working at the forefront of visualization and analytics. The Program was created to engage corporate partners by giving them the opportunity of membership through monetary donations. VACCINE LLC establishes a mechanism through which we can share the gift funds with our partner universities to further their research efforts. The industry relationships and leveraged funds obtained will aid our overarching goal of turning research to reality in alignment with DHS’ strategic priorities.
Members of the Program are given unparalleled access to new technologies as they move from the laboratory to the marketplace.
The benefits of the Program include the following:
· Gain early awareness of the latest visualization research. Through meetings and visits, companies get a preview of the latest research findings from across the VACCINE consortium. Companies that can access this information before it’s published have a front-row seat to early licensing opportunities.
· VACCINE student recruitment. Our students are our most valuable assets. They add substantial value to any company as interns or employees.
· Provides a neutral convening point for exploring technology futures. VACCINE is the ideal place to bring like-minded people together in a vendor-neutral setting to explore key challenges and technological matters. VACCINE brings to the table the most highly qualified thought leaders from both academia and industry.
· Opportunity to spend a short sabbatical at a VACCINE partner university to participate in relevant research projects while gaining deep insight into the latest visual analytics research and techniques.
· A global goodwill benefit to their business in its association with the VACCINE partner universities.
· This is a tax deductible gift to support research, education, and training activities by VACCINE member institutions.
There are many technologies under development that will never reach the hands of end-users. VACCINE is well equipped to identify state-of-the-art innovations, assess their intellectual property strengths and market potential, and target tools with higher technology readiness levels, but research funding will only take those tools so far. The VACCINE Corporate Affiliate Program allows us to engage small and large businesses to assist in getting those tools to the market and in hands that need them.
For further information contact Timothy Collins at (765) 496-3747.
May 7, 2013
In efforts to prioritize and efficiently manage the repair of boats and stations damaged by Superstorm Sandy, the U.S. Coast Guard has accredited a system called Coast Guard Search and Rescue Visual Analytics (cgSARVA) developed in collaboration withRead Full Story
February 25, 2013
Visual Analytics for Command, Control, and Interoperability Environments (VACCINE) and the Miami-Dade County Department of Emergency Management, DITRG has produced a tool known as the Multimedia Aided Disaster Information Integration System (MADIS).Read Full Story