Air Management: Supply and Rejuvenation
- How much oxygen do you breathe each day...when resting or when active?
- Do you have to 'bring' this oxygen with you, or can you generate it locally via
- How do you remove trace contaminants from your air stream...released when you
exhale, sweat, cook, shower, etc.?
- How do you make sure the air is clean and healthy?
- How do you strip out carbon dioxide...and can you collect it and use it as a resource?
- Will plant uptake of carbon dioxide equal the rate of its production?
- Can you operate at a reduced atmospheric pressure to reduce gas leakage?