Grant and Funding Templates
Faculty with RCHE-funded projects must complete periodic reports to update the center on the project's progress.
Logos for posters and presentations
Please contact Amira Zamin if either of these do not meet your needs. For more information about Purdue logos in general, please contact the Purdue Office of Marketing & Media.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors