In pursuit of its mission of transforming and improving the healthcare system, RCHE focuses its research in key areas of national importance where RCHE and Purdue research expertise is best positioned to make a positive impact. With input from partners, professional organizations, researchers, and providers, RCHE has selected the following research foci:
While the majority of RCHE research is concentrated in the focus areas listed above, the center also recognizes the need to support and encourage innovative research projects. Healthcare systems projects targeting improvements in one of the six aims but outside of the RCHE priority focus areas may be considered for RCHE funding.
Learn more about center research
Report templates -- This page provides templates for those applying for research funding and currently funded researchers.
Funding -- Research funding requirements
Articles and publications --Preserved in e-pubs
HIPAA -- documentation about RCHE policies on working with protected data
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors