Institute of Medicine president will be keynote speaker at Regenstrief Center conference
May 5, 2009
The Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering is pleased to welcome seven regional and national speakers to its spring solutions conference.
"Solutions in Healthcare: National Priorities and Goals” will feature speakers from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, American College of Physicians, American Hospital Association, and the National Science Foundation. The keynote speaker is Harvey Fineberg, the president of the Institute of Medicine. Other speakers include:
- Michael S. Barr, MD, MBA, FACP, Vice President, Practice Advocacy and Improvement, American College of Physicians
- Virginia A. Caine, MD, Marion County Health Director
- Cerry Klein, Program Director, National Science Foundation
- Steven R. Mayfield, Dr.H.A., MBA, Senior Vice President, Director, American Hospital Association Quality Center
- David Meyer, Director of the Center for Primary Care, Prevention, and Clinical Partners, Agency for Health Research and Quality
The conference is on April 16, from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the Burton Morgan Center in Purdue’s Discovery Park, and includes a networking reception at the end of the day. The conference is free but participants are asked to register.
- Mary Schultz
March 24, 2014
Expertise in robotics, gesture recognition, augmented reality, and trauma surgery come together to create a new way of teaching and mentoring across distances. The result may transform rural health and battlefield surgeries.Read Full Story
September 9, 2013
RCHE is pleased to be a part of a new program at Purdue that will provide research experience and mentoring to sophomore students in statistics. This program is funded by a $1.5 million NSF grant and led by statistics faculty member Mark Daniel Ward.Read Full Story