Research Speaker Series
If you would like to speak at a luncheon or request a speaker, please e-mail RCHE and firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Mann Hall, room 203.
Lunch and networking will begin at 11:30 a.m. The speaker will begin at noon and be done by 1 p.m.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or (765) 494-1531.
|Date||Speaker & Department||Topic|
Mark Lawley, Biomedical Engineering
Theresa Knotts, Purdue Healthcare Advisors
|Reducing preventable readmissions|
Pratik Parikh, Industrial and Human FactorsEngineering, Wright State University
|Acute hospital discharge planning|
Bart Collins, Communications
Brandon Pope, Industrial Engineering
|Physician and patient perceptionsof patient-centeredness|
Ben Dunford, Management
|Nursing workarounds with infusion pumps|
Melissa Franks, HDFS
|Spousal support during hospital dischargefor diabetic patients|
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors