Research Speaker Series
If you would like to speak at a luncheon or request a speaker, please e-mail RCHE and email@example.com with your request.
Mann Hall, room 203.
Lunch and networking will begin at 11:30 a.m. The speaker will begin at noon and be done by 1 p.m.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 494-1531.
|Date||Speaker & Department||Topic|
|9/18/2013||Ben Dunford, Management||Nursing workarounds with IV pumps|
Sorin Matei, Communications
Social media and community analysis
|10/30/2013||Cleveland Shields, Human Development & Family Studies||Patient-centered outcomes research|
|11/20/2013||David Ebert, Electrical and Computer Engineering||Visual analytics in data-centric research|
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors