Healthy Purdue Research Symposium 2010
9:00 a.m.-Noon, February 3, 2010
Faculty Lounges, Purdue Memorial Union
For several years, data from health assessments done through Healthy Purdue was captured and stored in a database. This provides Purdue faculty with a unique data resource. This symposium will highlight several research projects done with this data and also cover how faculty can gain access to this dataset. Purdue community members who participated in Healthy Purdue will also be able to see what has been learned about health as a result of this program.
This event is part of Purdue's Healthy Planet 2010 Week.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors