Spring Solutions Conference
This year’s spring research solutions conference, held on Thursday, April 16, focuses on priorities in healthcare.
The National Priorities Partnership, a collaborative effort of 28 national organizations convened by the National Quality Forum, issued a report in November 2008 outlining top healthcare priorities. This year’s RCHE conference draws on that report as well as the expertise of speakers from other healthcare organizations to discuss priorities, challenges, and how healthcare engineers can contribute to achieving the goals.
The conference wraps up with a keynote from Institute of Medicine president Harvey V. Fineberg. A speakers’ reception after the keynote provides all attendees and speakers with an opportunity for networking and continued discussion.
Spring 2009 Conference
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors