Mission and vision
The Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering will catalyze the transformation of healthcare-delivery systems by applying the principles of engineering, management and science.
The Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering envisions a healthcare delivery system capable of providing services to all in need commensurate with the prevailing level of clinical science and treatment.
The Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering envisions a transformed healthcare delivery system providing services that optimize quality, cost-effectiveness and access for all persons with need.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors