HILT is actively engaging the role information, learning, and communication technologies play in a wide variety of healthcare contexts.
Examining barriers to the adoption of telehealth technologies among rural healthcare organizations and providers.
Partners: Midwest Alliance for Telehealth and Technology Resources, Indiana State Department of Health
- Chronic Disease Management
Developing frameworks for assessing and improving chronic disease patient tracking, learning, and social interaction through information, communication, and e-learning technologies.
Partners: Community Health Network, St. Vincent Health
- Assistive Technology
Developing web-based systems for facilitating communication among assistive technology users, professions, and innovators.
Partner: Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Program Evaluation
Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of process mapping technologies across hospitals within a large healthcare association.
- Healthcare Education
Developing communication technology strategies to facilitate pandemic preparation and planning across the state.
Partner: Purdue Homeland Security Institute
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors