HILT is an applied research and development organization focused on improving healthcare outcomes. Our multidisciplinary team is dedicated to supporting the patient-provider care continuum through the innovative use of information technologies, communication, and learning technologies. As part of the Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (RCHE), we are uniquely positioned to leverage RCHE's emphasis on engagement with healthcare partners.
Areas of Focus
- Team Collaboration
- Adoption of Evidence-based Practices
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors