The mission of the Center on Poverty and Health Inequities is to examine and reduce inequities in health and healthcare delivery in the context of poverty; to disseminate research findings to patients, communities, and providers; and to develop strategies to reduce poverty-related disparities through partnerships with local communities.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors