COPHI is an RCHE subcenter with a mission focused on examining and reducing inequities in health and healthcare delivery in the context of poverty; disseminating research findings to patients, communities, and providers; and developing strategies to reduce poverty-related disparities through partnerships with local communities.
Faculty come from several different colleges at Purdue and meet regularly to collaborate on research efforts and share knowledge.
To contact COPHI, please contact the Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering at email@example.com.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors