Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
As a sub-center of the Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering at Purdue University, the Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy's (CHORP) mission is to conduct innovative health outcomes research that provides objective evidence for healthcare practices that lead to optimal health outcomes and efficient healthcare delivery.
The center conducts research examining the effectiveness of treatment strategies and interventions designed to improve patient outcomes and optimize the cost-efficiency of healthcare delivery.
Joseph Thomas III, PhD
Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors