August 6, 2009
Indiana Convention Center
A one-day workshop for innovators and developers of assistive technologies.
- Learn about creative ways to structure and fund your company
- Hear experts talk about how to best present you company
- Learn about growth strategies
Innovators of technologies to assist those with disabilities or special learning needs often find there are limited opportunities to collaborate with others due to the lack of linkage between entrepreneurs, potential investors and markets.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Master an investor pitch
- Understand what investors look for
- Create a fundable team
- Value a company
- Understand the basics of an operating agreement
INDATA STATEWIDE ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
Hosted by the INDATA Project at Easter Seals Crossroads
Indiana Convention Center, 100 South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN
Conference August 7, 2009 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
PreConference August 6, 2009 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Augmentative/Alternative Communication Focus)
Register online at www.eastersealstech.com OR call June White 317-466-2013 or 888-466-1314
Event Contact: INDATA Emily Abel, Conference Coordinator eabel @ eastersealscrossroads.org 317-466-2001 X 2484 direct 1-888-466-1314 toll free 317-466-2000 fax
The INDATA Project at Easter Seals Crossroads provides information and access to assistive technology, at no charge, for Hoosiers with disabilities. These statewide services are derived through the Indiana Assistive Technology Act (INDATA) state/federal grant and include: information and referral, device demonstrations, device loans, recycled computers, reutilized assistive technology equipment, alternative financing resources, and educational trainings and conferences.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors