Request to Become an Affiliate
Faculty and staff affiliates
RCHE affiliated faculty and staff:
- Have designated a specific interest in one of RCHE's research focus areas;
- Are committed to working with RCHE and other RCHE faculty to enhance the research areas and improve the quality of care delivery;
- Submit their publications to RCHE's e-pubs online database to serve as reference materials for others.
Please notify RCHE if a project you have completed with the center leads to additional projects, collaborations, or funding opportunities so that the progress of past project can be recorded.
RCHE affiliated faculty or staff members:
- Receive early-bird notification about event registration and project or funding opportunities; and
- Are considered first for inclusion on RCHE research project and funding application teams.
Additionally, faculty with active projects through RCHE are eligible to use RCHE meeting rooms and student space in Mann Hall. This space is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and is available for the duration of the project only.
It is important that there be a good match between the faculty member's research interests and RCHE's research and strategic direction. As such, if you have not been involved with RCHE and are requesting to be added as a faculty affiliate, RCHE leadership will review your interests to ensure a match before you will be added as an affiliate.
How to become an affiliated faculty member
Please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- E-mail address
- Research interests
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors