Publications in popular press/magazines
- “Nanoprobes could hit target in tumors, could lessen chemo sid effects”, NCI Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer, Nano.Cancer.gov News (Jan 10, 2010).
- “Cancer: focus is on targeted therapy”. The Hindu (September 30, 2008), one of the major newspapers in India. [http://www.hindu.com/2008/09/28/stories/2008092850470200.htm ]
- “Cell identity revealed". Genome Technology magazine (September 2007). Scitizen news, Paris.
- “A Golden Opportunity: Gold nanoparticles may pan out as tool for cancer diagnosis”. Cover story in the Oct’07 issue of the magazine RT Image.
- “CTAB-modified gold nanorods to make molecular probes”. Aug 1st 2007. Breast Cancer.NET news.
- “Development of a multiplex platform for cancer detection” (August 2007). News and media coverage, Science Daily.
- “No glow tags to detect DNA interactions”. Analytical Chem magazine, ACS, (June 2007), pp 1-3.
- “Detecting pathogens on produce”. Analytical Chemistry magazine, ACS, (January 2006), pp. 7-9.
- “Characterization of human breast epithelial cells by raman microscopy”. BCN News: The cancer news you need to know. Dec 11, 2006.
- “Discoveries and breakthroughs inside Science TV”, a science news TV program co-produced by the American Institute of Physics. June 23, 2006 (Reviewer of expert comments)
- “Top 100 Nanomedicine publication in 2006”. The publication Ref# by Kouassi and Irudayaraj was 11th in the list selected by Ion Channel Media group, Montreal, Canada.