Equipment Name: Raith e_LiNE
Coral Name: Raith
FIC: Joerg Appenzeller
Process/Equipment Owner: Bill Rowe
Location: BRK 1239
Max Wafer Size: 4
- The Raith e_LiNE is a 100eV to 30keV system
- 10MHz pattern processor
- It is ideal for nanotech research in carbon nanotubes and nanowires
- Uses a Schottky TFE filament
- It has a stage travel of 100mm x 100mm.
- Can handle substrates up to 100mm x 100mm.
- It can produce geometries less than 20nm in size.
- Can write with a beam of less than 2nm
- Can write with a current of 5pA-20nA
Useful System Links
*Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.