Equipment Name: Nanonex NX-2000
Coral Name: NANONEX_NX-2000
Process/Equipment Owner: Bill Rowe
Location: Cleanroom N-Bay
Max Wafer Size: 8
The Nanonex NX-2000 is a nanoimprinting system that supports thermal imprinting or UV imprinting. It replicates the pattern of the mold onto your substrate in a polymer resist.
It allows multiple users and recipes to suit your process. The cycle time is very short with high throughput.
- Molds and substrates from piece size up to 100mm
- Pressures up to 550psi
- Temperatures up to 250°C
- Capable of resolutions <10nm
- Capable of Thermal Imprinting
- Capable of UV Imprinting
- The NX-2000 can do both Thermal imprinting and Photo-curable imprinting
- Can handle up to an 8 inch wafer
- Will do patterning of less than 10nm
- Quick cycle times-usually less than 2 minutes
Useful System Links
*Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.
For more information on the Nanonex NX-2000 Nanoimprinter you can go to www.nanonex.com