Thin Film Stress Machine
Equipment Name: Thin Film Stress Machine
Coral Name: stress_machine
Process/Equipment Owner: Dan Hosler
Location: Cleanroom S Bay
Max Wafer Size: 8
A tool used to analyze the stress of thin films.
- Capable of 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 inch wafers
- Measures stress in units of MPA or Dynes per square centimeter
- Non-destructive testing using a laser that measures radius of curvature of your substrate.
- Capable of measuring stress from ambient to 500°C
- Capable of measuring stress over a period of time.
- Capable of graphing time vs stress, and temp vs stress.
- Capable of measuring deflection of the substrate.
- Has Nitrogen to reduce oxidation during heating.
- Has CDA to assist in cooling.
Useful System LinksEquipment Use Fees
*Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.