Instructions to gain access to equipment
Visiting Scientists and Recharge Facility Users
- Give account information to Business Office for billing purposes:
- Name of Company or University
- Business Address
- Telephone and Fax Numbers
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Receive training guide and schedule training:
- Use training guide to determine the types of training needed. If there are any questions about training, contact Mary Jo Totten (Phone: 496-1173).
- Training can be schedule online.
- Quiz for the training can also be completed online.
- Get login information and initiate Coral account
- Access to the building, labs, and password will be completed when you arrive at the building.
All information and forms should be returned as soon as possible to:
Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 1010
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Fax: (765) 496-8299