Research and Internship Opportunities
The LSAMP Program Office encourages LSAMP Scholars to seek out other research and internship opportunities provided around the nation.
Summer 2014 Internship/ Research/ Fellowship Opportunities
- National GEM Consortium - GEM Fellowships
- AAAS Minority Science Writers Internship
- Nanotechnology for Health, Energy & the Environment at Stony Brook
- United States Department of State, Student Intern Program
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at the University of Washington
- National Park Service STEM Opportunities - Mosaics in Science Program - Summer 2014
No current events were found.
LSAMP Indiana project is a collaboration among eight university campuses including:
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana University Northwest
- Purdue University West Lafayette
- Purdue University Calumet
- Purdue University North Central
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
Applications for the Summer 2014 Research Program are currently being accepted.