The LSAMP Summer Research Program offers student research, enrichment and support opportunities. The summer program is 8 weeks long and carries a stipend of $1750. Students collaborate with faculty mentors on a research project, attend academic workshops, will complete a community service project and upon completion with present research via a poster presentation.
Benefits of participation in LSAMP:
Cutting-Edge Research Projects
Critical Thinking and Learning Workshops
Attend & Present research at Conferences
Prepare for Graduate School: Academic Testing
Peer Academic Coaching
Applications for the Summer 2014 LSAMP Research Program are currently being accepted.
- 27MarDetailsLSAMP All Scholars Meeting
March 27 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM BRNG 1254
- 3AprDetailsDiscovery Park Poster Session
April 3 @ 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM Discovery Learning Resource Center - DLRC
- 17AprDetailsLSAMP All Scholars Meeting
April 17 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM BRNG 1254
LSAMP Indiana project is a collaboration among eight university campuses including:
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana University Northwest
- Purdue University West Lafayette
- Purdue University Calumet
- Purdue University North Central
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
Applications for the Summer 2014 Research Program are currently being accepted.