The LSAMP Indiana Project is made possible with the support of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Undergraduate Funding Opportunities include:
- Academic year research stipend
- Summer research stipend
- Conference Travel Awards for presenters
- Purdue Graduate School Expo Fair
Faculty Funding Opportunities include:
- Academic year research supplies stipend
- Summer research supplies stipend
- LSAMP Annual Research Conference
No current events were found.
LSAMP Indiana project is a collaboration among eight university campuses including:
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana University Northwest
- Purdue University West Lafayette
- Purdue University Calumet
- Purdue University North Central
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
Applications for the Summer 2014 Research Program are currently being accepted.